CD Sync Publisher's description
from Ankit Rajpoot
A simple and free disc cataloguing utility.
If you are tired of putting in dozens of CDs/DVDs or any other media every time you need to find a file, or if youВґre just not happy with the speed and capabilities of Windows file search for searching local files, CD Sync is for you.
CD Sync allows you to catalog your CDs/DVDs/Flash Drives/Folders etc. With CD Sync, you get the ability to browse and search (even in multiple discs at once) your data, even when the source media is not available. Just image all your discs and you will notice how easy it is to find the file you want.
1. Stores disksВґ and foldersВґ file structure as it is, to allow you to browse and search them even when theyвЂ™re not available.
2. Stores extended properties about each file. CD Sync can store above 25 types of properties about each file. This includes:
* Standard file properties, like name, size, and date(s) etc.
* Music properties, like artist name, album title, album year, and song title etc.
* Document properties, like company, subject, and category etc.
* Video and image properties, like width and height.
* File icons for .ico, .exe, .scr, .cur files.
3. Incorporates powerful searching features that allow you to search any number of images at a time. Also features content specific search capability (for ex. You can search your music collection for all songs by Linkin Park.)
4. Allows you to export your images, in case youвЂ™re migrating to new PC and donвЂ™t want to create all those images again. This feature also comes in handy in case of data loss; you can always restore your images from the backup copy.
5. Several image categories (like Games, music movies etc.) are provided, so that you can categorize your images. You can also create new categories.
6. Allows you to export the file-list for an Image in XML format. From there, it can be read and interpreted by any other program.
7. If the source media of an Image is available, the built-in previewer allows you to preview almost all major types of audio, video, and image files contained in the image. The built-in previewer can also be configured to automatically play audio and video files as you select them in the file browser.
8. Features a clean and friendly Windows Explorer like interface. So that not too much of your time is wasted recalling where a particular command was located.
9. Allows you to set custom description for each and every file/folder in your image.
System Requirements:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall