Capivara for Windows Publisher's description
from Sascha Hunold
Capivara is a two pane file manager with support for SFTP and FTP servers.
Capivara is a two pane file manager with support for SFTP and FTP servers. Capivara is not an ordinary file manager because it adds synchronization features like comparing timestamps or SHA-1 hash values. The synchronization of Capivara has a preview mode to shows which files are going to be deleted or copied. The basic look and most key bindings are inspired by two file managers I really like to work with: mc and worker.
* File synchronization
* Preview mode for synchronization
* SFTP/FTP support
* Multi-language support, German, English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Polish, ...
* Supports POSIX file permissions on Linux
* Runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris, Unix, Mac OS X,..
What's New in This Release:General:
* added Dutch translation
* added BSD ls plugin (works on Mac OS X)
* added support for Mac OS X (app file)
* updated favorites dialog for saving details about connections
* fixed installer permission problems for Windows and Mac
* fixed: clear control center when disconnect clicked and connection has been lost previously
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall