GIDZip Publisher's description
from GID Software
GIDZip allows archiving and unarchiving of archive files.
GIDZip is a MS windows application that allows the archiving and unarchiving of files. It supports most common archiving formats including zip, MS CAB, Jar, LHA, Tar and RAR. The interface of GIDZip is designed to make archiving a quick and easy task.
* Simple to use interface for selecting files to archive;
* Supports most non proprietry compression and decompression libraries;
* Supports up to 256 bit encryption;
* Allows creation of self executable archives;
* Export listing of archive files to html file;
* Export listing of files to csv file for import into databases;
* Supports most common archiving formats including zip, MS CAB, Jar, LHA, Tar and RAR;
* Supports Drag and Drop with MS Windows Explorer;
* Includes creation stand alone executable archives;
* Runs under Microsofts 2000, XP, Vista and WIndows 7 operating systems;
* Free updates to all registered users for life of product;
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall