Clipdiary Publisher's description
Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard
Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment).
The main feature of Clipdiary is to track everything that is copied to the clipboard. So you can access everything you were copying-and-pasting.
Clipdiary clipboard utility saves not only text data, our clipboard manager works with pictures, files, html links, text with formatting. You can easily reuse once copied pictures and even the whole files!
The main features
* Supports text, images, files, and other clipboard data.
* Clipboard history is available after computer reboot.
* Data stored in history can be reused many times.
* Program automatically monitors clipboard changes, so there are no additional tasks for the user.
Also our clipboard utility allows you to:
* Paste data directly into any application
* Fast copy data back to the clipboard
* Paste text without formatting (as plain text)
* Search through saved clipboard history
* Find data you once copied to the clipboard
* View the list of clips in the clipboard history viewer window
* Recover data accidentally replaced in the clipboard
* Improve your productivity and save lots of time
What's the use of clipboard history?
Isn't it nice to know that you can easily get back anything that was once in the clipboard? If you don't think so, you should try Clipdiary and feel yourself a power user: Whenever you want to, you can retrieve any data you once copied, be that last hour or last week! Basically, that means that you can restore information that otherwise might be lost forever. Most importantly, you can almost instantly access the recently copied clips, so you can literally work faster!
How does Clipdiary work?
Our clipboard manager automatically launches at Windows startup and then stores in its database every piece of data that goes to the clipboard. Clipdiary can log clipboard history and store data in various formats: plain text, RTF, HTML, images (BMP), files, and so on. For example, if you make a series of screenshots, Clipdiary automatically saves them all for you!
What's New in This Release:В· Added: MultiPasting - support of pasting a few clips. Just press Enter or F6 for advanced options.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall