ArsClip Publisher's description
from Jackass JoeJoe
ArsClip is a FREE (freeware) utility for the windows clipboard.
ArsClip is a FREE (freeware) utility for the windows clipboard. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries. Press a configurable hotkey and select an item (or items) to quickly paste into a program.
ArsClip used to be barebonez, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured program (due to user requests for changes). ArsClip remembers the last 15 (default) or more text entries entered into the Window's clipboard and can be configured to monitor non-text items. Delphi 6 (Personal) source code is included - modify it freely for any non-profit use.
- Multiple permanent items groups
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Keypress emulation
- Form Mode for pasting multiple fields
- Highly configurable
What's New in This Release:Fix (Clipboard Bar):
- visibility issues
- icon load issue at startup on some systems
Fix (Removed Clips):
- cache issue after reindexing
- Recently Removed not always emptied when flushed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall