PC Wizard 2010 Publisher's description
PC WIZARD is also an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system.
Since 1996 PC WIZARD is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. PC WIZARD is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It's able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards. This tool is periodically updated (usually once per month) in order to provide most accurate results.
PC WIZARD is also an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, RAM performance, Hard Disk performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, Video performance, MP3 compression performance.
PC WIZARD can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs...).
* Mainboard / Bios (Connectors, ID String, MP Support ...)
* Chipset (FSB Frequency, Norhtbridge, Hub, Direct Media Interface, XMB, NSI, ...)
* Main Memory (FPM, EDO, SDRAM, DDR SDRAM, DDR-2 SDRAM, DDR-3 SDRAM, RDRAM, FB_DIMM, Timings ...)
* Memory Profiles : EPP (SLi Ready), Intel XMP.
* Cache Memory (L1, L2, L3, Size, Frequency ...)
* Processors (Type, Speed, Multiplier coeff., Features, Model Number, Vanderpool Technology ...)
* APM & ACPI
* Busses : ISA, PCI, AGP (2x, 4x,8x), SMBus/ i2c, CardBus, Firewire, Hyper-Transport ... )
* DMI / SMBIOS
* Mainboard Sensors, Processor, Hard Disk & Battery (Voltage, Temperature, Fans)
* Video (Monitor, Card, Bios, Capabilities, Memory, Integrated Memory, Frequencies ...)
* OpenGL & 3Dfx
* DirectX (DirectDraw, Direct3D, DirectSound (3D), DirectMusic, DirectPlay, DirectInput, DirectX Media)
* Keyboard, Mouse & Joystick
* Drives (Hard Disk, Removable, CD-ROM, CDRW, DVD ...)
* SCSI (Card, Controller, Adapter, Devices ...)
* ATA/ATAPI & S-ATA (Devices, Type, Capabilities, S.M.A.R.T. Features, RAID)
* Ports (Serial, Parallel, USB, IEEE-1394)
* IDE & SCSI Devices
* Twain & WIA Devices
* PCMCIA (PC Card) Devices
* Bluetooth Devices
* Biometric Sensor Devices
* Sound Card (wave, midi, aux, mix, AC'97 codec, High Definition Audio)
* Printers (Local & Network)
* Modem (Features, Speed ...)
* Network (Server, Connexion, Firewall ...)
* Security (Scan Ports ...)
* PocketPC & SmartPhone Devices
* Virtual Machines
* MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) & ACM
* Passwords (Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger, Dialup ...)
* DOS Memory (base, HMA, UMB, XMS, EMS, DPMI, VCPI)
* Windows Memory
* Windows (Version, Product Key, Environment, Desktop, XP Themes ...)
* Windows UpTime (Boot, Shutdown, BlueScreen, System Restore Points ...)
* TrueType & OpenType Fonts
* WinSock (Internet), Telephony et Remote Access
* OLE (Objects, Servers ...)
* MicrosoftВ© Applications
* Activity (Process, Tasks, Threads)
* Modules (DLL, DRV, 32 & 16-bits) & NT Services
* Internet Navigator (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox)
* .NET Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
* Resources (IRQ, DMA, E/S, Memory)
* System files (.ini, .log, .bat, .nt, .dos ...)
* Processor (Dhrystone (MIPS), Whetstone (MFLOPS), Mandelbrot fractal ...)
* L1, L2, L3 Cache, RAM (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
* Main Memory (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
* Hard Drives
* CD/DVD Rom
* Removable/Flash Support
* MP3 Compression
* VISTA Experience Index
MEMORY and CACHE: These benchmarks measure the maximum achiveable memory bandwidth. The code behind these benchmarks method is written in Assembly (x86, SSE, SSE2, SSE3). Memory benchmarks utilize only one processor core and one thread.
PROCESSOR : These benchmarks measure performance in terms of Integer Millions of Instructions Per Second (Integer MIPS) and Millions of Floating Point Operations Per Second (MFLOPS). The code behind these benchmarks method is written in Assembly (x86, x87, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, 3DNOW!). Processor benchmarks are HyperThreading, multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) aware.
* Can save, print, e-mail a report
* Can save a TXT, RTF, HTML, PDF or CSV report
* Can export any graphics as BMP file
* Can export text and graphic with the clipboard
* Web update Wizard
* Communicate with Motherboard Monitor
* Dump (Hardware registers, System BIOS, video BIOS ...)
Use this 100% free software to learn more about your computer and its components, detect/diagnose any problems in your computer, and increase your computer's performance.
Install & configuration
ZIP package: PC Wizard can be run directly from removable support (CD/DVD, USB Key, ...) Options are not saved.
Don't forget to check "Use Folder Names" into your UNZIP application to create PC Wizard folders.
Self-installing EXE package: To install PC Wizard directly on your hard drive.
Launch PC Wizard in silent mode : no interface appears, the report is automatically created.
Example : PC Wizard.exe /R T1 C3 c:reportsreport.txt /I
Result: Save plain text report for Hardware Tab and Processor category only into the c:reports folder, with detailed information.
To learn more, see the readme.txt file into the PC Wizard folder.
The F3 key allows to search if a path has been installed. Just enter the Microsoft KB reference.
The F5 key allows to refresh information.
The F10 key copies the current page in the clipboard.
The F11 key allows to save a screenshot as a .bmp file.
The F12 allows to save current benchmark results to the database.
The Right Click allows to display a context menu (on graphic benchmark it allows to save graph as a bitmap).
PC Wizard supports the Logitech G-Series keyboard LCD screen. To activate this function go to menu Options (Monitoring Tab )and check it. When you minimize PC Wizard window, CPU information will be displayed into the keyboard LCD screen.
PC Wizard shows passwords only for your personal goal. No sensitive data is transmitted. No sensitive data is included with any kind of report.
Go to Control Panel - Add/remove Programs and choose PC Wizard. Click on Add/Remove button and follow the instructions.
If PC Wizard freezes or crashes your computer, please try to:
* Launch application with Debug Mode (hold down the ESC key until the SplashScreen appears). A new file will be created (C:pcwdbg.log).
Please report it by sending an e-mail with this file (see Contact the authors).
* PC Wizard Settings shows and you can disable the detection of some components, which may cause problems.
Some computers may have problems especially during:
* IDE/ATAPI device direct-access scan.
* SMBus scan.
* GPU i2C device direct-access.
* SuperIO/LPC sensor detection.
What's New in This Release:* Intel Atom N455, N475 processors support
* Intel Atom D425, D525 processors support
* Intel Pentium E6700, E5700 processors support
* Intel Core i3 330E, Core i7 660UE processors support
* Intel Celeron U3400, U3405 processors support
* Microsoft IIS Server Information support
* UPnP Devices (NAS, Router,...) information support
* Via Nano-E processor preliminary support
* Webcam detection and information support
* AMD Athlon II X2 Bxx Series processors support
* AMD Phenom II X4 Bxx Series processors support
* AMD Series "e and "u" processors support
* AMD DH-C3, HY-D1, PH-E0 processor stepping support
* AMD Phenom II X4 "Thuban" processor support
* AMD Opteron "Magny-Cours" and "Lisbon" Series 61xx processors support
* Intel Atom Z6 "Lincroft" processor preliminary support
* Windows Hosts Config file support
* nVidia GTX465 Video Card support
* Intel Core i7/i5 Series K processors support
* Intel Core i7 940QM processors support
* VIA VX900, VN1000 Chipsets support
* Winbond W83647HF sensor support
* Intel core i7 990X, 980 processor support
* Intel Core i7 740QM, 840QM and 940XM processors support
* Intel Core i5 430UM, 450M, 540UM processors support
* Intel Core i3 330UM, 370M processors support
* Intel Pentium P6000 processor support
* Intel Pentium T2390 processor support
* Intel Atom D425, D525, N455 processors support
* Microsoft XNA 3.1 Framework detection support
* Microsoft Internet Explorer Cookies viewer
* RAID controllers information support
* nVidia GTX 460 video card support
* Browser Helper Objects enumeration support
* Microsoft IE7 and above password recovery support
* Microsoft IE url history support
* Microsoft Windows Error Reporting (WER) information support
* AMD Opteron 41xx Series processor support
* AMD Sempron II X2 Series processor support
* AMD V Series processor support
* AMD Turion II P, Turion II N Series processor support
* AMD Athlon II P, Athlon II N Series processor support
* AMD Phenom II X, Phenom II N, Phenom II P, Phenom II X Series processor support
* AMD Turion II Neo, Athlon II Neo Series processor support
* Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above password recovery support
* Google Chrome password recovery support
* DDR3L support
* DDR3 Thermal Sensor preliminary support (JEDEC JC42.4)
* Intel Core i3 330UM processor support
* Intel Core i7 610E, 660UM processor support
* SmBIOS/DMI 2.7 support
* OpenCL 1.1 support
* New commandline parameters (see readme.txt) support
* Google Picasa password recovery support
* Google Desktop password recovery support
* Intel SandyBridge preliminary support
* Windows Resources Monitor added (ToolBar ToolBox Icon)
* Bluetooth controller manufacturer support
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall