VersionBackup Server Publisher's description
Backup archiving system, providing a separate file version for each day
VersionBackup Server is the easy but powerful backup archiving system for smaller servers.
It enables you to restore not only the state of the day before, but of any day in the past. Do do this, simply select the desired date in the Backup-Browser.
The backups will be kept available as long as you desire. Nevertheless, the storage space requirements are not too high, because only the changed files will be stored.
Older backups can be archived externally, e.g. to DVDs. Even the externally archived data are fully integrated into the backup version management.
This way, you can easily restore the development process of all data related processes.
On the connected workstations, a client application
can be installed enabling any user to restore data from the central backup stock.
- Backup Archive with version management.
- The backups will be kept as long as you require.
- Send your backups to any Internet Sever by FTP.
- The backups are stored in a way, making it possible to access them even without VersionBackup.
- Automatic creation of Full Backups Between the series of Incremental Backups
- Additional archiving burns older backups on DVDs.
- Seamless integration of the external archive media into the version selection and File Recovery.
- Automatic Reconstruction: To recover complete directories, VersionBackup reassembles the versions from the different Full Backups and Incremental Backups.
- Automatic error retry functionality.
- Detailed scheduling.
- Automatic deletion function to separately keep the data of a configured time period.
- Automatic E-Mails about the copy success.
- Automatically configured clients can do their own recovery from the backups.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall