UFS Explorer Business Network Publisher's description
from SysDevSoftware Ltd.
Recovery files over corporate network from distant employee's workstations.
UFS Explorer Business Network product is specially designed for lost and Deleted Files Recovery over corporate network from distant employee's workstations. The product is based on UFS Explorer Standard Recovery version 3 and Covers its function set.
The Data Recovery over network works using embedded 'network access' module in UFS Explorer and Network Access Agent on remote computer. UFS Explorer opens encrypted network channel to Network Access Agent and manages secure network recovery.
The key product features include:
* Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. UFS Explorer works with Windows 7.
* Multiple file systems: Supported FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
* Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
* Network recovery: Secure data recovery over network.
* Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
* Localization: UFS Explorer identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
* Additional features: Save/restore scan results and RAID configurations. Supported import of Runtime Software virtual image files.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall