R-Undelete Publisher's description
Using the same unique data recovery technology IntelligentScan as the heavyweight R-Studio
Using the same unique data recovery technology IntelligentScan as the heavyweight R-Studio, R-Undelete is an inexpensive and easy-to-use yet powerful file undelete solution for FAT and NTFS file systems. R-Undelete recovers files on any local disks recognized by the software. An additional file recovery algorithm increases file recovery quality. For user's convenience R-Undelete can be run from disks and folders context menu. Graphic files ( see the list ), video and audio files (all files are supported if a proper codec is installed on the system) can be previewed in R-Undelete Demo mode to estimate recovery chances before you pay for the license.
What's New in This Release:Changes:
· The built-in hexadecimal editor is renamed to the hexadecimal viewer, so are the corresponding commands.
· R-Undelete Home: a free for home user version that recovers files from storage media with the FAT file system without any trial limitations. An ideal solution for photo and video recovery, and recovery of other files stored on SD cards, USB memory sticks, and alike. It also recovers files from NTFS disks with trial limitations. Turns into full-functioning R-Undelete upon registration.
· A new file previewer that supports additional file formats: Adobe Acrobat pdf, Microsoft Office documents doc, xls, ppt (Office 97-2003), docx, xlsx, pptx.
· Simultaneous image creation and scan. Now the R-Undelete can create an image and simultaneously scan the data being copied. In this case the program creates two files stored at the same place: an image file and file with the scan info.
· New, faster, and more robust algorithms for scan for Known File Types and processing the FAT file system. These algorithms are adapted to multi-core architectures and include critical situation processing to prevent the program from freezing and crash.
· Scan of large disks is improved. Now the program can process 2^64 elements rather than 2^32 as in previous versions. This prevents R-Undelete from locking while analyzing disks with huge numbers of files.
· The GUI language can be changed on-the-fly.
· Better file system parsing to eliminate duplicate file records.
· Sometimes scan info wasn’t saved together with the image file. Fixed.
· The same image (rdr) could be opened multiple times. Fixed.
· The option Recover real folder structure was active when files were sorted by their real structure. Fixed.
· The command Create Image was active for opened images. Fixed.
· When the shortcut menu command Refresh was executed on the first panel, recognized partitions might appear, and they even could be scanned. Fixed.
· The shortcut menu command Close All Previews was active when all preview instances were closed using the closed button. Fixed.
· R-Undelete might not ask the user to save scan info. Fixed.
· When the disk has been changed, the Find Results still contained found files for the previous disk. Fixed.
· When the disk scan was interrupted using the Stop Detailed Scan command and Stop and return to the Select Disk panel is selected, the Next button was active at the first panel even when no disks were selected. Fixed.
· Several cosmetic bugs are fixed.
· On the Find/Mark and File Mask dialog boxes, it was possible to enter inconsistent data interval into the between field. Fixed,
· Long paths for recovered files were incorrectly displayed in the Wait dialog box. Fixed.
· Corrections in the French localization.
· Search might not work is some parameters are entered into the Find/Mark dialog box. Fixed.
· An image file might not be saved on a FAT32 disk if Image split size Fixed on the Create Image dialog box is selected as 4Gb FAT32. Fixed.
· The progress bar showed the progress only for the current file recovery. Fixed.
· Already scanned objects could be shown incorrectly if scan had been interrupted or the disk hadn’t been completely scanned. Fixed.
· The program could sometimes crash while searching for files. Fixed.
· The program could freeze if an empty mask was specified in File view. Fixed.
· Some bugfixes in data representation in Scan info display.
· The pre-viewer could start at the background. Fixed.
System Requirements:· At least 32 MB of RAM
· A mouse
· Enough disk space for recovered files
· Administrative privileges
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall