R-Studio Publisher's description
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software.
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
An advanced RAID reconstruction module
A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
What's New in This Release:· Simultaneous image creation and scan. Now R-Studio can create an image and, at the same time, scan the data from the image. As a result, two files are created at the same place: an image file and file with the scan info.
· File Recovery Lists: lists of files from disks that can be exported out of R-Studio, manually edited, than imported back, and files from those lists will be automatically marked for recovery. Such lists are very useful if you want someone who is far away to decide which files are to recover.
· RAID consistency check: you may check whether the parity blocks on a RAID are valid.
· Image and scan info files may be saved on and load from, remote computers. This helps R-Studio to avoid transferring large data volumes over network during network recovery.
System Requirements:· At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
· The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Studio utilities under WinNT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
· A network connection for data recovering over network.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall