Portable FreeFileSync Publisher's description
FreeFileSync is an Open-Source folder comparison and synchronization tool.
FreeFileSync is an Open-Source folder comparison and synchronization tool. It is optimized for highest performance and usability without restricted or overloaded UI interfaces.
What's New in This Release:· New menu option to activate/deactivate automatic update checking
· Show status message while checking for program updates
· Faster startup times through asynchronous config file checking
· Automatically migrate configuration files to new format
· New context menu options to copy and paste filter settings
· Support file and folder names with trailing space or period characters
· Do not show superfluous scrollbars for multiple folder pairs
· Correctly show long file paths when moving to recycle bin failed (Windows Vista and later)
· Status feedback before blocking while creating a Volume Shadow Copy
· Allow CTRL + C to copy selection to clipboard on overview panel Consider current view filter for file selection on overview panel
· Do not show middle grid tooltip when dragging outside visible area
· Reduced file accesses when loading XML files
· Simplified structure of GlobalSettings.xml
· Allow to change default exclusion filter via GlobalSettings.xml: "DefaultExclusionFilter"
· Split filter entries over multiple rows in ffs_gui/ffs_batch XML files
· Create directory locks after one-time existence check
· Show warning when locking directory failed
· Reset main dialog layout to fix top panel default height being too small
· New help file topic "Expert Settings"
· Updated translation files
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall