Personal Backup Publisher's description
from J. Rathlev
Backup your important files and folders with this utility.
Personal Backup is a useful application designed to help you save your important data. You can use this program to perform backup jobs for your files and folders.
The backup folder can be on a local or removable drive, as well as on a network or a FTP server. The application allows you to perform multiple backups at the same time.
Also, you will be able to schedule backup jobs. For example, you can set the program to perform a backup job at every system startup, logout or shutdown or at any given time.
· Restore of single files or zip files
· Selection dialog for files on restore or cleanup with folder tree and find function
· File preview on selecting or deselecting subfolders
· Wizard for the creation of new backup tasks
· Unlimited number of configurable backup tasks
· Backup of complete directory structures
· Start backup on demand or run automatically
· Backup via FTP
· Backup into single or ZIP files
· Internal backup scheduler
· Create and configure alternate backups using Windows Task Scheduler
· Verification of backed up files.
What's New in This Release:Bug fixes:
· Access violation error after file preview via context menu fixed
· Moving security copis to subdirectory fixed
· Automatic backup on weekly backups fixed
· SMTP timeout increased to 30 s
· Additional entry in extended log before sending a mail
· After backup on shutdown an optional delay may be inserted
· Synchronization can be done alternatively before or after backup
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall