Nero BackItUp Publisher's description
from Nero AG
Safeguard your hard drive and digital media files with Nero BackItUp.
Nero BackitUp The Complete Backup Solution Included in Nero 7 Premium Reloaded Safeguard your hard drive and digital media files with Nero BackItUp. Incremental backups allow you to back up only those files that have changed since the last backup. Nero BackItUp creates bootable CDs and DVDs and lets you carry out a system restore. Open files can be saved while you continue working on them with the back-up process running in the background. With data compression during transfer, there is no need for additional free memory on your hard drive in order to burn a back-up CD or DVD.
New features in the first update of Nero 7 Premium Reloaded for 2007
With Windows Vista, you can now save and organize your folders and links in virtual folders, Nero BackItUp makes sure that these folders are Restored automatically, even after an entire system crash! With this feature, your searches, favorite web sites, and shortcuts remain safe. Back up your content easily, no matter where your files are stored. Back up virtual search folders and restore all your files to their original or alternate location.
- Performs scheduled backups
- Supports drag-and-drop for file backup
- Supports file backup from Windows Explorer
- Supports a virus check
- Performs real on-the-fly compression
- Performs FTP backup and Restoration
- Shadow copy
- Contains predefined file filters and file excluding list
- Copies drive backups from an active partition onto the hard disk Select.
What's New in This Release:- Improved user notification with "Confirm File Replacement" dialog for a partial mirror sync job
- Improved reading and writing of NJI files
- Improved performance when configuring destination and source in Nero LIVEBackup
- Improved password handling when restoring an encrypted merged NDA file using Nero ImageTool.
System Requirements:- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- 2 GHz Intel or equivalent AMDl processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package SP1
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc drive (with burning capability for burning functions).
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall