GoodSync Publisher's description
from Siber Systems
Backup and synchronization software for all your important files and folders.
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 servers. With GoodSync you can automatically backup your files to ensure you'll never lose them again. You can utilize GoodSync's synchronization option to easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices. GoodSync is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
What's New in This Release:- SkyDrive: Implement Multi-Part download, to avoid dropped connections.
- S3: Fix multi-part download, it was not working for large files.
- Dropbox: MoveFile and MoveFolder: make them work when only name case changes.
- FTP: improve error processing when we encounter errors in file listing.
- GSTP: fix recursive cycling on disconnect where reconnect did not work.
- Analyze: if we encounter chars \ ? : in file name, turn them into _
- Process situations when file size changed suring upload or download.
- Copy Locked Files: more fixes to it, especially in client-server.
- Options: Add option Retry Sync If File Changes to Advanced, On by default.
- Options: Remove option Check File Change between Analyze and Sync.
- State File Read: fix error in local continuation file processing.
- Do not allow Delete/Rename of a Job that does File Monitoring.
- Allow case-only Rename of a Job.
- Fix Analyze with MD5 Checksum, make it work on locked files.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall