DriveHQ Online Backup Publisher's description
Optimized for business and enterprise users. More secure and reliable than your local backup!
Automatically backup your files, emails, servers & database online. No backup device needed. Optimized for high-end users and businesses. More reliable than local backup!
DriveHQ Online Backup 4.5 stores backup data at DriveHQ's state-of-the-art colocation facility. It delivers secure, reliable, and cost-effective backup service for users with lots of digital files and companies with critical business data. Set it up in one minute and your data is safe from any disaster.
- Scheduled backup, recurring on a daily or weekly basis
- Run as Windows service, can close or hide GUI
- Real-time backup, update as change occurs
- Incremental backup, saving you time and storage space
- Backup multiple computers with one account or with group accounts
- Easy and reliable restore, through web, FileManager or Online Backup
- Quick launch from Windows Explorer, through right-click menu
- Encryption on backup data
- Secure data transfer through HTTPS/SSL.
What's New in This Release:- The latest version 4.5 build 346 has added many features that are optimized for business and large enterprise users, including: Backup servers, databases, backup wizards, run-as Windows service, backup network shared folders, etc.
- It takes upload/download speed to a new level. Up to 3 times faster than regular FTP or HTTP. The reliability has also reached a new level. Can backup a single file as large as 10GB and as many as millions of files. Version 4.5 also adds email & database backup functions. You can easily backup your Outlook emails or other emails.
- Other improvements include: Better data encryption; better usability; backup status notification; group backup with multiple PCs and multiple users; backup removeable devices and network drives. The latest Build 346 is better optimized for users with huge number of files/folders.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and UnInstall