DMDE Publisher's description
Disk Editor and Data Recovery program to recover lost or deleted data on disks.
The program is for search, edit, and recover data on disks.File systems: FAT12/16, FAT32, NTFS.
Some features of DMDE 2.0.1:
* Free Edition: all Disk Editor and Data Recovery features except for folders and groups recovery (File Recovery only);
* Full Edition features file groups and folders recovery (recovers directory tree);
* GUI-version for Windows 9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7, Console versions for DOS, Windows, Linux;
* file systems supported: FAT12/16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 (browse through folders, view file data, recover files);
* quick search for lost partitions using boot sectors data (if there are broken partition tables or partitions were removed);
* sophisticated search for lost data using file system features which allows you to reconstruct directory structure and recover data after serious disk damages (include format, remove, partition manager failures, and other);
* disk image utilities (Create, write, open images, clone disks);
* RAID constructor (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, JBOD/Spanned) for data recovery from broken RAID's;
* NTFS utilities (copy, delete files, create, repair, remove directories not using NTFS-driver);
* large and NTFS compressed files support (view and recover);
* English/Russian/Polish interface;
* national file names support (Unicode).
View/Edit modes for Disk Editor:
* patitions tables,
* FAT/FAT32/NTFS boot sector,
* FAT/FAT32 directory,
* FAT/FAT32 clusters table,
* NTFS directory (view only),
* $MFT record (view only): attibutes list, standard information, file name, Cluster chain, extended attributes.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall