Deep Freeze Enterprise Publisher's description
from Faronics Corporation
Manage and control large computing environments and easily safeguard the information stored on the PCsDeep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter
Manage and control large computing environments and easily safeguard the information stored on the PCs
Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation, simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state - right down to the last byte.
Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs.
While Deep Freeze provides bulletproof protection, its non-restrictive approach also improves user productivity and satisfaction.
Placing no restrictions on a user's ability to access all system resources, users avoid the frustration of downtime due to software conflicts, operating system corruption, virus attacks, and many other problems. Users are always assured of computers that are consistently operable and available.
Building on the power of Deep Freeze Standard, Deep Freeze Enterprise offers centralized deployment and enhanced flexibility options for customizable management of large computing environments.
Deep Freeze Enterprise is the best solution for keeping a large number of PCs in top notch state.
Security and Control
- Encrypt all components with a unique Customization Code
- Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
- Generate encrypted One Time or One Day Passwords
- Disable keyboard and mouse during maintenance periods or on demand
- Boot Control window provides ability for immediate reboot
- Create customized installation files using the Configuration Administrator
- Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
- Schedule automatic Restart/Shutdown times
- Restart computer on Logoff
- Schedule idle shutdowns or restarts after a preset length of time that the workstation has been inactive
- Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods to perform Windows updates through the Internet or a SUS/WSUS server or run a custom batch file to update your antivirus definitions
- Schedule Send Message tasks
- Create a ThawSpace on a workstation that can be used to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes
- Specify the size and file system of the ThawSpace (up to 100GB using NTFS)
- Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
- Override ongoing maintenance periods
- Use Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility (DFC) to manage Deep Freeze deployment remotely via command line interface
- Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any Desktop Management Solution capable of executing command line control
- Manage Deep Freeze protection through the LANDesk native console with Deep Freeze plug-in for LANDesk
- Enhanced Novell compatibility during Maintenance
- Create XML-based Deep Freeze Action Files to interact with other programs via the Deep Freeze Console
- Administrators will be able to create, edit, download and share Action Files with other users through Faronics Labs
- Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw and Thaw Locked tasks dynamically to take place once or on a regular basis
- Scheduled tasks run even when Deep Freeze Console is closed
- Change maintenance and restart/shutdown schedules on the fly
- Power-on workstations using Wake-on-LAN technology
- Use Workstation Seed for workstation communication and installation
- Manage workstations easily with User Defined Groups
- Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
- Update all pre-existing installation files automatically
- Invoke system maintenance on demand with "Thaw Locked" mode
Expanded Network Options
- Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN, or combination
- Support for multiple ports
- Instantly send notification messages to workstations
- Check for software updates and upgrade Deep Freeze installations on demand with the most recent releases
- 30 days trial
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall