Cyotek CopyTools Publisher's description
Backup your files with ease.
Cyotek CopyTools is a backup program for your files and documents. Use CopyTools to copy files between your computers, remote servers, or USB devices. Each profile can be scheduled to run at a given time, or when an action occurs such as connecting a USB device.
What's New in This Release:Changes and new features:
- The Log Viewer window can now be maximized / minimized
- Added Next Error and Previous Error commands to the Log Viewer window
- Added a new Log Path option, allowing the loction of the log to be configured
- When the log is cleared, the existing log file is automatically backed up
- Log summary now includes details on the profile configuration
- Extension API updated to support help for option pages
- Added missing help topics
- Added menu items and keyboard accelerators for the Stop Copy and Stop All Copies commands
- Some dialogs now offer help buttons to display appropriate help topics
- Setup would fail if the .NET Framework 2.0 was not installed, despite CopyTools using .NET 4.0
- Fixed incorrect setup mutex
- Fixed an issue when performing a full backup where source files with the archive bit were only copied if the destination was missing, older, or the always overwrite option was set
- When using the Find dialog in the Log Viewer, attempting to search up the document did not work as expected
- Improved the performance of the analysis state of running a profile when involving thousands of actions
- A handle to the log file is only opened once, rather than each time an entry was written to the log
- CopyTools no longer crashes if there is a problem loading the log file
- Improved performance of log parser
- CopyTools no longer attempts to display log files that are larger than 100MB
- The log was not getting cleared if the maximum size was exceeded during the CopyTools session
- The maximized or minimized state of a window was no longer being restored when reopening the window
- The Find and Replace dialogs in the Log Viewer window now correctly default to the selected text as appropriate
- The log window no longer reappears when exiting CopyTools
- Attempting to open a folder who's full path contains a period no longer displays an Invalid Path message.
- When restoring window position and size, the restored bounds are automatically recalculated to fit the monitor, for example when using via Remote Desktop with a smaller display resolution, or the removal/repositioning of a monitor in a multi-monitor set up.
- The Help button in the Profile Editor dialog now does something when clicked
System Requirements:Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Program Release Status: Beta
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall