CloudXplorer Publisher's description
from ClumsyLeaf Software
Explore your favorite cloud storage with ease
CloudXplorer is a rich UI client for browsing Windows Azure storage.
- New in v2: new revamped UI with the modern Windows-style ribbon.
- New in v2: faster multithreaded downloads and uploads for block and page blobs.
- New in v2: native copy/move blobs or folders between different Windows Azure accounts.
- New in v2: search for a specific blob or folder name/pattern within an account.
- New in v2: report on the contents of a container.
- New in v2: import/export the account information.
- New in v2: organize accounts into logical groups.
- New in v2: improved drag-and-drop enables dragging files and folders from ZIP-archives etc.
- New in v2: Favorites node can be used as a container for shortcuts to frequently used locations.
- New in v2: create VHDs directly in Windows Azure storage.
- Simple and intuitive Windows Explorer-like interface.
- Full support of Windows Azure storage service API.
- Works with the local development storage.
- Supports multiple Windows Azure storage accounts.
- Support for account custom domains included.
- Copy and move blobs between folders, containers or even different accounts.
- Rename and delete blobs, create new containers and folders.
- Upload local files/directories and download blobs or entire blob containers/folders.
- Auto-resume upload and download of large files.
- Support for the root container.
- Supports downloading/uploading of page blobs.
- Set and retrieve blob properties, including extended properties like Content-Encoding, Cache-Control etc.
- Store and retrieve blob and container metadata.
- Set container access control and manage container policies.
- Create, delete, promote or download blob snapshots.
- Create shared access signatures for containers and blobs.
- Supports drag-and-drop (with Aero effects on Windows Vista/7).
- Non-blocking operations with the native progress dialog.
What's New in This Release:drag&drop improvements.
extended shared access signature validity period for cross-account copy operations.
fixed a bug with multi-monitor window restore.
ignore etag mismatches when browsing/downloading VHD content
System Requirements:A Windows Azure storage account.
.NET 4 Client Profile framework or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall