Active NTFS Reader for DOS Publisher's description
NTFS Reader is a data recovery tool that provides read access to NTFS drives from MS DOS environment.
NTFS Reader is a data recovery tool that provides read access to NTFS drives from MS DOS environment. The FREEWARE utility supports long filenames, compressed and fragmented files.
You can preview files on NTFS and copy them from NTFS to FAT volumes or network drives.
In order to use the software you need to copy the readntfs.exe file to a bootable floppy disk and boot from it. A bootable CD Image (.ISO file) is also included which can be burned to CD/DVD.
* Can be saved and run from bootable floppy (download boot disk image)
* Displays complete physical and logical drive information
* Supports solid state drives (SSD)
* Supports IDE / ATA / SCSI drives
* Supports large (more than 8GB) Hard Drive
* Supports NTFS, NTFS5 file systems for reading
* Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file systems for data writing
* Supports compressed and fragmented files on NTFS
* Supports partitions created in MS-DOS, Windows XP.2000.NT.ME.98.95
* Displays non-english and long file names
* Ability to preview file(s)/folder(s) before copying
* Supports search by file name or mask
* Disk Viewer displays content of the file in Hex/Text mode
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Instal and Uninstall