AccessFIX Data Recovery Publisher's description
from Cimaware Software
Access database repair software.
AccessFIX is the best tool to repair a corrupt Microsoft® Access database. AccessFIX can also undelete Access database records and tables and remove user permissions from protected databases.
AccessFIX is the only program that recovers tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, modules, relations, the referential integrity, primary and secondary indexes, field properties, non-western characters, and absolutely all field types including Memo, OLE and high precision numbers (Decimal).
You will perform the recovery in only 15 minutes, safely and confidentially in your own computer.
What's New in This Release:- An undelete function has been added. Now AccessFIX will undelete Access database records and tables.
- A new recovery engine that repairs more tables in database files that are extremely damaged. Where there was no solution prior to this release, now severely damaged Access files can be restored.
- Increased recovery speed for even the largest and most damaged files.
- Macros are now recovered.
- Modules are now recovered.
- Forms are now recovered.
- Reports are now recovered.
- Now all types of fields, including autonumeric, replica ID and high precision numbers (Decimal), are restored.
- Indexes are now recovered.
- Relations are now recovered.
- Queries are now recovered.
- The replacement file feature has been improved.
System Requirements:MS Access 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 or 2010
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall