Windows Remote Scanning Console Publisher's description
from BukaSoft Solutions
A powerful, suite of tools with the ability to remotely scan for files and folders, distribute files and folders, remotely query or modify registry values, remotely reset local passwords, report local accounts, and group memebers.
- Need to scan thousands of workstations to report the size and version of a particular .dll file?
- Need a simple means of distributing files/folders to multiple machines on your network?
- Need a way to remotely reset the local administrator password on multiple servers?
- Need to know IDs have local administrator rights on your servers?
- Need to modify a particular registry value remotely and quickly?
These are just some of the functions available with the console.
The Windows Remote Scanning Console is a simple yet powerful suite of tools designed to enable IT administrators the ability to remotely scan and manage their client/server environments with ease. In total
there are 17 snapins currently available to the console ranging from simple file/folder scanning all the way to remote password resetting.
All of these functions will quickly make the Windows Remote Scanning Console a must have addition to any IT administrators arsenal.
What's New in This Release:Initial release
System Requirements:Pentium with 256mb ram
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall