Trust To User Publisher's description
from OK soft GmbH
T2U is a software deployment, patch management and license tracking system.
Now way? Of course! Using T2U enables вЂњnormalвЂќ users вЂ“ with only small and short help from the administrator - to install programs themselves without further administrative rights.
As an optional possibility, encryption protects your company against unauthorised copying of licensed software outside of your company.
All the administrator needs to do is to вЂњsignвЂќ a program, i.e. any installation software of any product including all files appertaining to the product. Beyond that, he creates shortcuts through which the user starts the signed program. The program then is started by a T2U-Service running under an administrative account. At no time, the authenticated user has any access to source folders of the installed software and so cannot copy it.
The assignment of T2U offers great advantages both for large companies and for small ones.
* Authorised software may be installed directly by the users themselves
* Simplification of administrative duties
* Easier communication between administrator and user, therefore enormous amount of time saving
* Operative patches can be executed on demand within a login script
* Software requiring administrative rights can be published in the active directory
* Software distribution on CD/DVD is possible. An additional however optional encryption on this medium prevents the software from being installed on unauthorised computers.
* Self-Updates using T2U are possible
* Users may decide when to start the program
* Protection of licensed software and of package source folders
* Ease of use
System Requirements:* Operating systems:
MS Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 4 & Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
* MS Windows XP recommended
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall