OGtimer Publisher's description
Automatically shutdown, restart or log off based on the preset timer
OGtimer is a free software distributed by OGnizer, please see License for further detail. OGtimer enables user to set his/her windows system to automatically shutdown, restart or log off based on the preset timer. In addition, OGtimer will move to system tray when itвЂ™s minimized, so it doesnвЂ™t crowd out the window and task bar. On top of that, user can always check the status by moving the mouse cursor above the system tray icon.
This software comes with a very simple and user friendly interface.
1. Start the program. Just simply click the OGtimer icon on your desktop.
2. Understanding the Interface.
В·This interface contains three options:
В·It also has three Spin-boxes (textbox with up/down button):
a.First box is hour. The valid value is 0-24.
b.Second box is minute. The valid value is 0-60.
c.Third box is seconds. The valid value is 0-60.
В·It comes with three buttons as well:
This button will start the Countdown Timer.
This button will temporarily disable the countdown timer until you hit resume.
This button will terminate the countdown timer.
3. Using this software:
- Select one out of three options (Shutdown, Restart, or Log Off).
- Set the timer by clicking the up/down buttons or simply enter the valid value into those boxes.
- Click SET button to start, PAUSE to temporarily stop the counter, STOP to terminate the counter.
4. Minimized state:
5. Exit/Close this software
System Requirements:.NET Framework
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall