JobServer Standard Publisher's description
from Grand Logic, Inc
Powerful Job Scheduling and Workflow, automating Services
With our flagship product, JobServer, Java developers can build and extend SOA powered tasklets to automate and schedule business processes and perform complex operations across the enterprise. JobServer's real-time and event-driven scheduling engine guarantees that your IT processes are executed on time in a reliable, repeatable, reportable, and measurable fashion. Review JobServer's feature summary.
For Java Developers:
Java developers will appreciate JobServer's highly modular and extensible open source API (SOAFaces), which allows developers to build back-end tasklets with customizable AJAX/GWT front-ends.
For Business Users:
End users can use JobServer, using a point and click interface, to build complex workflows and jobs using modular tasklets while leveraging JobServer's superior Job Scheduler that is unmatched for performance and reliability.
Operators at all levels can use JobServer for its great reporting and management tools to track all jobs and workflows from start to finish - no error or failure goes undetected by JobServer.
* Complex scheduling
* Detailed tracking & monitoring
* Highly scalable
* Complex Rules
* Event driven
* SOA ready
* Transaction level reliability
* Powerful developer API
* Build workflows
* Scalable to thousands of jobs
* Web based admin tools
* Create and Schedule Workflows
* Detect/Trigger Events
* Automate FTP/SFTP File Transfer
* Execute Unix/MSDOS Batch Scripts
* Automate ETL and ERP Processes
* Develop Custom Java Tasklets
* SOA Integration
What's New in This Release:Fixed Issues:
- Issue #2854: Documentation fixes.
- Issue #2855: Added RemoteJobActionException to jobserver-webservice.jar.
- Issue #2856: Activate job WSI API throwing NPE if job not found.
- Issue #2857: Scehdule Forecast job UI throwing NPE if job not found.
- Issue #2858: Improved error handling for import/export of jobs/aps from UI.
- Issue #2859: Fix for importing apps/jobs from remote servers.
- Issue #2860: JobRunReport not Serializable.
- Issue #2862: JobRunReport method getCustomStatusCode() should return Integer object.
- Issue #2864: Workbench help links border removed.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall