JobServer Professional Publisher's description
from Grand Logic, Inc
JobServer Professional is intended for higher end usage. It supports multiple databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. The database can reside on a separate machine altogether. It has more extensive threading, concurrency, and transactional
JobServer Professional is intended for higher end usage. It supports multiple databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. The database can reside on a separate machine altogether. It has more extensive threading, concurrency, and transactional support beyond Standard version. It uses advanced threading and scanning algorithms, allowing jobs to be scheduled and processed with a high degree of concurrency, precision and overall scalability.
Users can create and manage an arbitrary number of Partitions and handle the configuration and processing of tens of thousands of jobs. Whether you have a machine with 4 processors or 32 processors, JobServer can take advantage of the hardware to offer tremendous scalability. Educational and non-profit institutions are eligible to receive a free license. Request a download now and receive a fully functional trial version.
* Complex scheduling
* Detailed tracking & monitoring
* Highly scalable
* Complex Rules
* Event driven
* SOA ready
* Transaction level reliability
* Powerful developer API
* Build workflows
* Scalable to thousands of jobs
* Web based admin tools
* Create and Schedule Workflows
* Detect/Trigger Events
* Automate FTP/SFTP File Transfer
* Execute Unix/MSDOS Batch Scripts
* Automate ETL and ERP Processes
* Develop Custom Java Tasklets
* SOA Integration
What's New in This Release:Fixed Issues:
- Issue #2854: Documentation fixes.
- Issue #2855: Added RemoteJobActionException to jobserver-webservice.jar.
- Issue #2856: Activate job WSI API throwing NPE if job not found.
- Issue #2857: Scehdule Forecast job UI throwing NPE if job not found.
- Issue #2858: Improved error handling for import/export of jobs/aps from UI.
- Issue #2859: Fix for importing apps/jobs from remote servers.
- Issue #2860: JobRunReport not Serializable.
- Issue #2862: JobRunReport method getCustomStatusCode() should return Integer object.
- Issue #2864: Workbench help links border removed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall