Excel Dialer Pro Publisher's description
from Jacek Kozlowski
Dial right out of Excel automatic or manual, record calls, can use Skype /(VoIP)
- Dial phone numbers directly from Excel spreadsheet automatically or manually
- Dial phone numbers from any document or browser page
- Internal Phone Book
- Command prompt dialing.
- Recording calls
- Can be used as Skype dialer
- or any other VoIP dialer
- Logs in Excel spreadsheet
- Incoming call monitoring and/or automatic call answer
- Multiple user Profiles
- Multiple calling cards
- Dialing can be scripted
- Speed dials programmable with the different, multiple calling cards.
- Secondary phone book: ---> One Click switching.
- DTMF tones ---> selectable tone length and time interval.
- Select the current location with the one mouse click.
- Dialing can be invoked from the command prompt with predetermined parameters.
- Can dial a phone number without a modem.
- Compatible with Dialogic, Brooktrout and other telephony cards.
- phone books with entries listed by Subject Heading tabs or tabbed Alphabetical index;
- 27 Subject Heading tabs and 27 Alphabetical index tabs per user's profile;
- 996 total speed dials per tab;
- tabs and speed dials alphabetic sorting capability;
- speed dials programmable with the different, multiple calling cards;
- dial phone numbers from any document or browser page;
- extend dialing on the existing call using dialer's keypad;
- phone line busy automatic redialing;
- 10 digit local call numbers-easy;
- audio (sound) notification: connected call after busy redials,incoming call;
- show/hide the dialing keypad, space saving toggle to display only Speed Dial buttons;
- caller ID capable, (ability to display the incoming caller name and phone number);
- answer incoming calls after a specified number of the rings;
- then launch any application, sending keystrokes to it;
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall