ClickyMouse Free Edition Publisher's description
from Pitrinec Software
Turn your computer mouse into more powerful device by assigning user-defined macros to variety mouse events such as clicks, mouse move to a screen edge, mouse move to a screen corner and others....
ClickyMouse is a Windows automation software and macro program that allows user to record mouse and keyboard macros, visually edit macros and playback macros in any Windows application. Each macro can have assigned a mouse trigger - mouse click, double-click, hold-down mouse button, move mouse to screen corner and many more. Macros recorded in macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) can be manually edited and optimized. Macros can simply mimic user by sending Windows keys and mouse clicks or they can even do more complex tasks thanks to strong build-in scripting & macro language.
Note: If you would like to be able to start macros also by other triggers like hotkeys, by text shortcuts, from handy toolbars or schedule them to run at specified time or on specific conditions (file was created/deleted, file was changed, screen content changed, computer is in idle time, etc.) then consider using Macro Toolworks - our all-in-one macro automation software - that offers many additional macro triggering options.
What's New in This Release:· When macro is moved from one macro group to other it still keeps the same macro Id.
· "How to insert macro text..." option was moved from "Macro Properties" tab to "Macro Text" tab.
· If macro or macro group has defined "Macro Scope" then this is indicated by small overlay icon on the icon in macro list and macro groups tree.
· When macro is called using "RunMacro.exe" program then it properly follows all the macro and group setting (for example, disabled macro does not start).
· Default icon in the macro list now indicates how macro text is send to target application - either using clipboard or as a sequence of keystrokes.
· Additional minor UI improvements.
· Fixed the problem when a menu to select from multiple macro with the same trigger was not closing when no macro was selected.
· Fixed the problem with generating FreeMacroPlayer file (Professional edition only).
· Fixed the problem with highlighting macro command in editor when the command execution fails.
· Fixed command.
· Fixed the problem with problem with macro scope definition "...NOT listed below".
· Fixed a problem with editing shared macros file.
· Fixed a "Buffer Overflow" vulnerability.
· Fixed the problem with macro recorder not overwriting selected macro.
· Stability improvements.
System Requirements:· 20MB disk space
· Pointing device
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall