AutoMouseClicker Publisher's description
from Mingkun Goh
AutoMouseClicker click your mouse button automatically
Some irritating games or softwares requires you to click many hundred times, and this program just do that for you automatically.
No more aching fingers because of too much clicking!
Now comes with system tray and customizable tray icons (through icon themes) and lots of new features.
- keep the program 'Always on Top' of all other windows (Useful)
- keep your program settings (in a XML file)
- Clicks the Left or Right mouse button automatically
- HotKey lets you start/stop the auto-clicking (useful with Hyper-Click)
- Hyper-Click option clicks the position where you have moved your mouse pointer to
- RepeatClick textfield can be reset to the initial value entered when the clicking stops
- Start program minimized (useful to combine with Autostart)
- Programmable mouse events
- Saving/Loading of events to XML format (editable manually)
- Command Line Argument(s)
- AutoMouseClicker 2 is back with more amazing features!
- Click interval now works correctly, with a countdown displayed
- Random intervals (Between 2 values)
- Loop mouse events (highly-requested!)
- Save loop value together with the mouse events to XML
- Turn on XP Visual Styles (which "normal" applications doesn't provide support for)
- System tray (deactivated by default)
- Customizable tray icons (through icon themes)
- Control multiple instances with single hotkey
System Requirements:No special requirements
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall