AutoClickExtreme Publisher's description
from AutoClicker Lab
Easy autoclicker, automatically
records actions and fulfills them without mistakes. This autoclicker
sees pictures on the screen and fulfills the associated sequence of actions
depending on the picture seen.
AutoClickExtreme, records your actions automatically.
It will easily do any computer work the algorithm of which
is developed manually. For for better result while working with this
autoclicker you can know only a fiew
- Change of a window position or a title will not "confuse" the autoclicker,
as it controls a great number of parameters of the
windows where actions are performed.
- To get access to additional functions of the autoclicker, you should press Shift twice during Record. The program is sure to stop the Record, and you may choose the following: application or
document launch, the Clipboard Control, file control, etc.
- To enhance script reliability to 100% you should use Pixel Control - identifies
pictures on the screen and binds additional actions to the seen
pictures. If the necessary image can't be found the
Replay will stop (it may happen if an interface element is
not active at the moment or there is not a success message on the screen).В
- This autoclicker provides high flexibility of
scripts. The first Recorded branch of the script is like a basic
way to achieve the main aime. During the next following Replays
you might create additional branches (reactions to various
problems), which makes the script boundlessly flexible. Thus, you can
automate all the algorithm of repetitive actions.
- A specific Autotext function - puts in any text
as a reaction to a short call command. You only need to define the words the typing of which you want to shorten up to 2-3
characters. For instance, instead of typing the whole word
"AutoClickExtreme", you can type "ace", and press Shift twice.
What's New in This Release:The program can stop the Replay, if a certain image is found, or start a certain task
System Requirements:500 MHz or faster processor
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall