Enfold Proxy Publisher's description
from Enfold Systems, Inc.
Make Plone faster when you set up Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) to handle a variety of tasks.
Enfold Proxy is a powerful tool for the Plone users who want to improve the server's performance and to add new features. This tool allows you to configure the Internet Information Services to provide images and browser scripts.
You can use Enfold Proxy to detect and repair errors by taking advantage of cache and configuration checking tools.
What's New in This Release:New features include:
- Full Support for the etag and vary HTTP headers.
- 64 bit versions of Enfold Proxy (EP) now support XDV/XSLT Caching.
- EP now supports "split view" caching. This allows EP to use different caching methods for different parts of the same page. This can be helpful in caching components of a web page for logged in users.
- Works with Plone 3 and 4 and with plone.app.caching add-on.
- The ordering of the proxy definitions in the ep.ini file no longer affects how or whether EP will process them. You can optionally use excludes_regex for more fine-grained control over which proxy definition acts upon a particular URL.
- EP will not store requests which were initially found to be invalid.
System Requirements:· Plone
· Internet Information Services 5.0, 5.1, 6 or 7
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall