Serv-U Publisher's description
Serv-U FTP server includes web, SFTP & FTPS file transfer. OS: Windows or Linux.
Serv-U FTP server is an advanced and secure file server for a remarkable price.
- FTP, SFTP (SSH) and FTPS (SSL/TLS).
- Web browser transfers via HTTP/S (including multiple, large files w/ drag and drop).
- Mobile device transfers via HTTP/S (iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, Android, etc.).
- IPv4 and IPv6.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows: Server 2008, Server 2003, Windows 7, Vista, XP - both 32- and 64-bit editions.
- Linux: Red Hat (RHEL), Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, SUSE and several more - both 32- and 64-bit editions.
- Event-driven automation (send email, run program, move file, etc.).
- Brandable interface (your logo, your theme, etc.).
- Web-based remote administration.
- Virtual folders permit use with local storage and remote shares - simultaneously.
- Multiple authentication sources (Active Directory, database, custom).
- Granular control over bandwidth, storage, permissions and access.
- Automatic account maintenance (reset password, disable after X days, etc.).
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Advanced web clients support drag-and-drop, thumbnails, synchronization, two-panel transfers and more.
- Native English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and Portuguese interfaces.
- Used by 9 of the Fortune 10 to secure file transfers with employees and business partners.
- Used by more than 100,000 businesses worldwide.
- The top-selling commercial FTP server in most countries.
- Purchase includes free email support and available live phone support to our U.S.-based office.
- Unattended ("silent") installation options available for IT professionals.
- FIPS 140-2 and U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness validated.
- Each server supports 100's of GBs per day and 1000's of users.
- FTP Voyager FTP client
What's New in This Release:Features:
- Added a dialog that informs Web Client Pro users about the options they have if they use JVMs older than version 7u51.
- Improved support for Internet Explorer.
- Corrected a bug when wildcards were not working correctly on Linux while doing a directory listing in FTP.
- Corrected a bug where SDK did not integrate calls from other threads into the application.
- Corrected a bug where file sharing did not work correctly on 32-bit Linux systems.
- Corrected a bug where the HTTP limits were not displayed while configuring limits at the group and user levels.
- Corrected a bug where SFTP key renegotiation failed when zlib compression was used.
- Corrected a bug where the setting that allows users to change their password did not work correctly.
- Corrected a bug where the auto-disabling database users were continuously expired during displaying ODBC users in Management console.
- Corrected a security issue that allowed for a Denial of Service attack, which could make Serv-U unresponsive.
- Corrected a Web Client Pro and FTP voyager JV issue where these Java applications would fail to launch correctly when the Oracle Java Runtime was updated to Java 7 Update 51.
- Corrected an issue where HTTPS connections may fail to close after all data has been transferred. Affected installs of Serv-U would demonstrate degraded Management Console performance or errors. This most commonly occurred on Linux deployments with a single core processor.
- Corrected an SFTP (via SSH2) bug, introduced in Serv-U 10.2.0.0, where each connected session caused Serv-U to consume an excessive amount of memory until the session was disconnected.
- Corrected a Web Client bug where users configured with FTP Voyager JV as their default web client did not see the FTP Voyager JV landing page when accessing Serv-U from a new browser window when the browser still had an active session cached.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall