Cerberus FTP Server Publisher's description
from Cerberus, LLC
Secure and reliable SFTP,FTPS, and HTTPS solution for demanding IT professionals
Cerberus FTP Server combines industrial strength secure encryption with powerful performance for both the demanding IT professional and the casual file sharer. Cerberus supports FTP, FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS and FTPES), the SSH2 File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), and web client access over HTTP and HTTPS. Optimized to use very few system resources, Cerberus is easy to administer and can quickly be configured to authenticate against Active Directory and LDAP. It can run as a Windows service or standalone, has native x64 support, includes a robust set of integrity and security features, can resume failed file transfers, and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limits and timeouts, security features and IP-level access can all be controlled by the administrator as well as many of other settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
What's New in This Release:· Fixed telephone number wasn't included with account request notification
· Fixed email server selection for account approval in the web client was ignored
· Fixed setting for modifying hidden directory attribute on virtual directories would not save
· Added HTTP POST event target configuration capability to web admin
· Added public sharing as a permission option for virtual directories in the web admin
· Fixed inconsistent virtual directory permission selection behavior in the web admin
· Improvements to adding and removing LDAP and AD configurations in the web admin
· Fixed "Password Never Expires" setting ignored when adding new accounts
· CSV import now supports setting max logins, max upload filesize, and initial directory for a new user account
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall