PHP Generator for MySQL Publisher's description
from SQL Maestro Group
PHP Generator for MySQL is a MySQL GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the selected tables
PHP Generator for MySQL is a MySQL GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web.
Key features include:
* Data management: add, edit, delete and copy records
* Customization of the HTML appearance
* Filtering and sorting abilities
* Data protection with a lot of security settings
* Master-detail presentations
* Event-driven content management
* Data export to PDF, XML, CVS, Excel and Word
PHP Generator for MySQL produces clear and easy to understand code that can be used as is or modified in any way you need.
What's New in This Release:- Support for keyboard interactive SSH authentication has been added (when applicable).
- New program icons designed for up to 256x256 resolution.
- Now end-users can change their passwords themselves (on using table-based authorization).
- Record-level security becomes available for the first level detail pages.
- Admin panel: now to change a user password you need to enter it twice to avoid input mistakes.
- The inline display mode has been added for checkbox and radio groups (default mode is stacked).
- A handy editor has been added for editing combobox and radiogroup values.
- Computed columns are now excluded from the edit and insert forms by default (where applicable).
- Slovenian localization has been added. Thanks to Marko Bratkovic.
- No warnings are displayed anymore on opening the generated PHP files in our favorite IDE. :)
- Record-level security: additional verification of permissions has been added on opening of edit forms and on saving data.
- Table-based authorization: application and page-level permissions could be incorrectly saved in the database in certain cases.
- Now all the SpinEdit properties are saved, restored, and processed as expected.
- Some other minor fixes and code optimization.
System Requirements:- MySQL server version from 3.23 to 6.0
- PHP 5
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall