Export Schema to SQL for SQL Server Professional Publisher's description
from OmBelt Solutions
Export Schema to SQL utility allows you to export database objects definition for the selected objects to the set of SQL statements (create table, create view, alter, etc).
Export Schema to SQL utility allows you to export database objects definition for the selected objects to the set of SQL statements (create table, create view, alter, etc). This database export tool supports all modern versions of Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005 and 2008) including Express editions. Limited support for 6.0 and 6.5 versions is also available.
The export schema tool is a windows application that compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7, Server 2003 and 2008.
Key product features
* Easy to use wizard interface.
* Export for: tables, views, triggers, procedures, indexes, schemas, primary and foreign keys, constraints, schemas, comments.
* Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements.
* Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name.
* Trusted connections to SQL server support.
* Support project files enables to reuse or share export schema settings.
* Support for custom output schema (owner) name.
* Command line support (for Professional version only) compatible with Windows Scheduler.
* $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros in the output file name support.
* Hight performance. It expors up to 350 objects per second depends on database and environment.
System Requirements:В· ODBC driver for MS SQL Server
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall