nDispatcher Publisher's description
For every LAN adapter can be defined its own packet filtering scenario for incoming and outgoing packets separately, all WAN connections have the common IP filters.
Beginning from version 1.2 nDispatcher contains the professional firewall. For every LAN adapter can be defined its own packet filtering scenario for incoming and outgoing packets separately, all WAN connections have the common IP filters.
The filtering engine tries to apply each network packet to your filters one after another, if it meets the filter criteria then it will be allowed or rejected according to filter action, otherwise, or if no action specified in the filter, the next one will be used and so on.
Basic software features:
- Professional firewall engine
- NIC properties editor
- Multilingual user interface
(english, german, russian)
- Extremely small application size and low memory usage
IP filter criteria:
- Source network address and mask
- Destination network address and mask
- Protocol number, any if not selected
- Source and destination port range for TCP or UDP, type and code range for ICMP
- Flags for TCP
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall