WinStego Publisher's description
from Francisco Gomez
Softenido is a project that brings together all my personal software. Collaborators and partners are welcome.
The list of programs or subprojects is the following:
- findrepe is a command-line tool designed for an eficient search of repeated files. Basically the method consists in an initial comparison of file sizes, followed by an MD5 and SHA1 signature comparison (both must be satified to avoid MD5 or SHA1 collisions). There are some options to filter and an option to ask for deletion of repeated files.
- safepw is a commandline password database utility (an alternative to pwsafe).
- picbulk is a commandline tool to upload images to picasaweb or send by email.
- echoserver is an TCP/IP echo server.
- SvnHg is a command-line tool for migrating a repository from subversion to mercurial, without loosing your whole history.
- tail4log is a "tail -f" like command-line tool, not a replacement but just a complement with some useful enhancements.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall