Protect Me! 2010 Publisher's description
Protect Me! 2010 creates secure executable (.exe) container files to which you can add any files and directories you want to!
Protect Me! 2010 creates secure executable (.exe) container files to which you can add any files and directories you want to! Your files will be stored securely inside the container file.
To ensure a maximum of security, Protect Me! 2010 uses SHA1 for password validation and AES for encryption. The container file can either run or extract your files once you typed in the right password.
* Easily password-protect any file you want!
* You get one .exe file which contains the encrypted file(s)
o The result will be just a few KB bigger than the encrypted files themselves!
* Your data is really secure!
o SHA1 for password validation
o AES (Rijndael) for your data
* The container file is compiled at runtime!
What's New in This Release:* Update: Container is multilingual now (can be overriden by parameters -en or -deu)
* Update: Container now asks if existing files should be overwritten
* Bugfix: "Execute file" didn't work properly (file naming issue)
* Bugfix: Improved filesize calculation
* GUI: You can right-click the main application's files list and chose "Remove Selection" to remove one or more files
* GUI: New container GUI
* GUI: Improved language parameters detection (can use "-en","-deu" or "/en", "/deu" now)
System Requirements:Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall