P-Encoder Publisher's description
from Vojtěch Sokol
P-Encoder is a tool designed to obfuscate your PHP code and therefore make it impossible to read and edit.
It is made for your PHP applications if you do not wish to reveal your code to the user. The encoded scripts are fully functional and fast but their source code is unreadable.
The P-Encoder obfuscates variables, functions and class names and remove comments and formatting from your PHP code. The algorithm is very safe and keeps the compatibility for the most of applications.
- produce unreadable obfuscated code - obfuscate variable, function and class names, remove comments and whitespaces
- compromise between code-encoding security and application compatibility
- no special requirements to the server, no use of other libraries, extensions, no need of special loader - Encoded application has the same requirements as the original
- no bytecode, but fully functional obfuscated PHP code, in which you can, for example, preserve lines to track the errors
- optionally you can pack the file content into base64 encoded eval expression to make the code harder to understand
- possible to lock the application for use on specific domain name, or set the expiration date for the application
- simple to use - just pick files, check settings and run the encoder
- very sophisticated code analysis engine, that securely parses your code, keeps its functionality or warn you about parts of your application, that may cause issues in the encoded application and helps you avoid them.
- support for object oriented and non-object programming style
- support for PHP versions up to PHP 5.4.
System Requirements:.Net Framework 4
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall