Flash Securer Publisher's description
from Jan Dolinay
Flash Securer is program which will allow you to carry your sensitive documents on flash drive encrypted so that nobody can get to them
Flash Securer is program which will allow you to carry your sensitive documents on flash drive encrypted so that nobody can get to them, yet you will be able to use it as easily as before and will not even have to enter any password when using it on your computer(s).
Click the image to see it in full size...
Advantages of Flash Securer
* Only part of the flash can be secured. You can still carry normal files on it (don't waste time encrypting things that are not sensitive - music, movies etc.)
* You access encrypted (secured) and normal data on the flash at the same time (no private/public switching)
* You don't have to remember any passwords. Access the secured data as if it were not encrypted on your computers. (you don't want the data to be misused if your flash gets into someone else's hands and this will not happen unless someone steals your computer too).
* You can secure as many flash drives as you need with different passwords. Although only one flash drive can be connected at a time, Flash Securer can store passwords for as many flash drives as you want. This way you can have as many secured drives as you need, for example one flash drive for backing up sensitive data, one for transferring it from work home etc.
* Off-line write - You can copy your data to the flash even if it is not actually connected using the Send to command in Windows explorer. When you plug the flash drive in, it will be updated with the changes. .
* Data on flash is encrypted and is not accessible to anyone who finds or steals your flash drive.
* Password can be stored on any computer where you wish to use the flash drive so that the data is available without the password entered (and you don't have to remember it).
*Command Send to вЂњSecure flash folderвЂќ in Windows Explorer allows to copy data to the flash easily and even when the flash is not connected. The contents of the image folder will be synchronized with the flash drive when it is connected.
System Requirements:* Windows Vista or Windows XP or Windows 2000 or Windows 98/ME operating system
* Microsoft .NET framework 2.0
* 3 MB of free hard disk space
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall