dsCrypt Publisher's description
from Dariusz Stanislawek
dsCrypt is AES/Rijndael file encryption software with simple, multi-file, drag-and-drop operations.
dsCrypt is AES/Rijndael file encryption software with simple, multi-file, drag-and-drop operations. It features optimal implementation, performance and safety measures. dsCrypt uses an advanced encryption algorithm and offers unique options for enhanced security.
- extensively tested and widely accepted algorithm
- BruteHaltВ® and exceptional resistance to brute-force password search
- inherent resistance to brute-force key search
- Secure PassPadВ® and immunity to keylogger-infested environments
- disclosed implementation and source code
- secure use of system resources
- verified data and file processing
- efficient user interface and operation
- speedy performance
- really small executable file
- self-contained and dependency-free
- freeware status and unrestricted distribution
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall