Advanced Encryption Package 2013 Professional Publisher's description
The Windows 8 and 7 Compatible file encryption software with ability to encrypt/decrypt/securely delete your files.
File encryption software Compatible with Windows (r) 7.
Advaned Encryption Package uses 20 encryption algorithms (including AES 256-bit) to protect your documents from prying eyes.
It can create self-decrypting versions of your encrypted files - the recipient of this file will not need to have AEP PRO to decrypt document.
It also supports any kind of USB Flash Drive to store your decryption keys. The whole USB drive can be protected by single master password on your usb flash drive.
Additionally, AEP PRO is integrated with Windows Clipboard and can encrypt/decrypt text messages in it (you can copy/paste scrambled text messages to email message or instant messaging program).
Moreover, this encryption software has special 'password quality' indicator to help you choose non-weak passwords.
The recipients of encrypted files can use freeware program Crypt4Free to decrypt received encrypted files.
The latest version received "Compatible with Windows (r) 7" logo and includes ability to edit encrypted documents in single mouse click.
What's New in This Release:- New look & feel of the "Encryption" & "Encryption to SFX" password window. It is displayed when encrypting files from shell context menu.
- Now file encryption / file encryption to sfx procedure (called from shell context menu) is fully compatible with unicode file names.
- File encryption & encryption to sfx: the progress window displays the quick wipe progress much more accurately.
- Added UTF8/Unicode support for registration name in the activation scheme.
- Fixed unicode filenames incompatibilities when decrypting files from shell context menu.
- Sfx Module - no more "Application Compatibility Assistant" window is displayed when the module is closed on Vista and later systems.
System Requirements:10 mb of free hdd space
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall