Safety Peak AntiMalware Publisher's description
from Safety Peak
Anti-malware built on advanced technologies of malware removal. It includes parallel scanning technology which takes full advantage of multicore processors and construction of the malware's executables makes easy to track changes of the code.
Today, the creation of malicious software has become an extensive and profitable business.The developers of malicious software all the forces trying to infect as many computer as they can and use them for their purposes. That's why they continuously creates new malicious programs. Speed of creation and spreading new programs is so high the traditional methods of detection and destruction can not handle the recognition and elimination of new malicious programs. Only new and modern weapons of fighting malicious programs can prevent malicious programs from infecting your computer and cure already infected machines.
Key features and technologies Safety Peak Anti-Malware include:
- Parallel scanning technology which provides high speed and takes full advantage of multicore processors
- Construction of the malware's executable code skeleton makes easy to track changes of the code. Malware creators often make small changes in code of their programs to disguise them.
- Ability to undo any action performed with the computer
- Frequent automated updates of malware database
- Ability to recover the components and settings of operating system after infection with malware
What's New in This Release:First Release
System Requirements:Intel Pentium II 500 MHz. 256 MB free RAM. Appoximetly 30 megabytes of free disk space
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall