Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server with Service Pack 2 Publisher's description
Help protect your Exchange server from viruses and other malware.
Forefront Security for Exchange Server integrates multiple scan engines from industry-leading security firms into a comprehensive, layered solution, helping protect your Microsoft Exchange Server messaging environments from viruses, worms, spam, and inappropriate content. Features include antimalware engine amendments and rollup of software fixes.
* Forefront Security for Exchange users who are running Exchange 2007 RTM and wish to upgrade to Exchange 2007 SP1 must first upgrade to Forefront Security for Exchange to the service pack 2 version.
* For more information on antimalware engine amendments, refer to Antimalware Engine Notifications and Developments site
* Click on the "Download" button to download Setup.exe.
* Select the file for download, and specify a location to save the file.
* After the file is downloaded, double click on the Setup program icon.
Microsoft Exchange 2007 must be installed on the computer before proceeding to install Forefront Security for Exchange Server (FSE). The FSE Setup application automatically detects the Exchange roles installed on the server, and installs the corresponding FSE protection roles
System Requirements:* Supported Operating Systems: Longhorn (Windows Code Name) ; Windows Server 2003 x64 editions
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 RTM or SP1
* 1 gigabyte (GB) of available memory (2 GB recommended. Note: with each additional scan engine used, more memory is needed for each scanning process.)
* 2 Gb of available disk space
* Intel processor (1 GHz)
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall