McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool Publisher's description
from McAfee, Inc
Running the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR.exe) removes all versions of McAfee consumer products.
- McAfee Security Center
- McAfee VirusScan
- McAfee Personal Firewall Plus
- McAfee Privacy Service
- McAfee SpamKiller
- McAfee Wireless Network Security
- McAfee SiteAdvisor
- McAfee Data Backup
- McAfee Network Manager
- McAfee Easy Network
- McAfee AntiSpyware
Using McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool:
- Double click the MCPR.exe
- A Command Line window will be displayed, and then close automatically.
- Wait for a second Command Line window to be displayed.
Note: Do not double-click MCPR.exe again, you may have to wait up to 1 minute for the next window to appear.
- After the second window appears, the program will begin the cleanup.
- Observe the installation, which could take several minutes.
The following message will be displayed in the Command Line window: The machine must reboot to complete the un-installation.
Reboot now? [y.n]
- Press Y on the keyboard.
- Wait for the computer to restart.
- All McAfee products are now removed from your computer.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall