Kaspersky Anti-Virus Publisher's description
from Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is the backbone of your PC’s antivirus security system.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is the backbone of your PC’s antivirus security system, delivering essential, real-time virus protection from the latest malware. It works behind-the-scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging virus threats. Enjoy essential protection that won’t slow down your PC with Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
• Real-time protection against computer viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and more
• Ensures the applications on your PC are safe with Trusted Applications Mode Website and email scanning to detect malicious software
• Fast and efficient PC performance
• Rapid reaction to new and emerging threats
• Instant safety checks on files, applications and websites
• Rollback of harmful malware activity
Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites:
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. Our URL Advisor also adds color-coded tags to all web links – to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC:
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 analyzes and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities – so they can’t cause any harm.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall