Norman Malware Cleaner Publisher's description
A Norman program utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software (malware).
Norman Malware Cleaner is a Norman program utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software (malware). Note that it should not be used as a substitute for running normal proactive antivirus protection, but rather as a reactive tool to handle systems that are already infected. By downloading and running the program below it will clean an infected system completely:
* kill running processes that are infected
* remove infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects)
* reveal and remove rootkits
* restore correct registry values
* remove references created by malware in hosts file
* remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs
System Requirements:Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7,8.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall