VundoFix Publisher's description
The free tool to remove Trojan.Vundo, Trojan.Conhook, Virtumonde and other similar infections.
VundoFix is a freeware removal tool for many of the known variants of Trojan.Vundo, Trojan.Conhook, Virtumonde and other similar infections.
Normal Usage for Removal:
"Download VundoFix" to your desktop.
* Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
* When VundoFix opens, click the Scan for Vundo button.
* Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
* You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
* Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
* When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
*****Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.*****
In this case, VundoFix will attempt run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click
the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.
If VundoFix gives an runtime error on startup you are most likely missing the file: comdlg32.ocx A new copy and instructions on where to put it can be found HERE
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: No Install support