StatWin Pro Publisher's description
from SXR Software
StatWin is a comprehensive computer activity monitoring solution for individuals and businesses. It offers valuable statistics and lets you analyze how effectively you or your employees are using computers. Get your copy now!
StatWin is a comprehensive computer activity monitoring solution for individuals and businesses. It offers valuable statistics. It lets you analyze how effectively you or your employees are using computers. The software counts aggregate operation time, average operation time per day and per run for a given computer or user. You can even view statistics for a certain period of time - day, week, month or year.
StatWin collects information about applications launched, running time, close-down time, names of users, etc. These statistics help you find out which programs are used most often and learn if any inappropriate software (games, for example) is used in the office.
Modem and Internet monitoring features are intended to track time spent browsing the web. The report shows the name of the user and the times he or she logged on/off, as well as complete statistics about the user's Internet activity. You can even calculate the cost of using the net if you don't pay a fixed monthly fee.
Another very popular "office" feature is printer statistics: names of printed documents, the printers used, the number of pages of printed documents, who printed the documents, the time of printing and the duration of the print job.
Corporate users are sure to appreciate the StatWin features that collect information about users connected to other computers via a network - connection start time, connection finish time, overall work time, name of user connected via the network, name of the user's computer, idle connection time, etc.
This information is used to provide you with a users activity report - what percentage of total operation time is actual working time and what was done.
StatWin comes in two different versions - Pro (home and business) and Enterprise (office and corporate). Download your free trial version now: http://www.sxrsoft.com
What's New in This Release:· Added: Monitoring categories. Activity. New "Intensity" parameter. This parameter shows how intensively the user worked in periods of activity and can be a value from 1 to 10.
· Added: Monitoring categories. Activity: Processes. New "Intensity" parameter. This parameter shows how intensively the user worked with the application and can be a value from 1 to 10.
· Changed: Computer Monitoring. Activity. Idle time changed to 5 minutes.
· Fixed: Computer Monitoring. Activity. In some cases, it might not be considered idle time, less the value of the "idle time" setting.
· Changed: Monitoring categories. The dashes in the records on the current events replaced with last time autosave with an asterisk.
· Fixed: Monitoring categories. The first time you choose "user-defined" view period, could be set wrong date.
· Added: Tootls. Options. Interface. Hide column "Finish". Startups, All monitoring categories.
· Changed: Tools. Reports. The "Cancel" button will now stop the formation of the current report.
· Added: Tools. Clients. Added button "Scan". Provides scan a range of IP addresses and domain to get a list of computers.
· Fixed: Computer Monitoring. Server. In some cases, after turning off receiving data from clients on the schedule, it became impossible to get any data from the client to the server until server restart.
· Added: Monitoring categories. Client Data. Now it shows the events sent by the client on a schedule or event, and the data received from the client manually when viewing client databases.
· Added: Monitoring categories. Client Data. New column parameter "Source". It can be: Schedule, Manual, Client: Schedule, Client: Startup, Client: Logon.
· Changed: Computer Monitoring. Client. Client computer name. If this setting is missing or empty, the client sets this value to the name of the computer on which it is running.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall