Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 Publisher's description
Starting with Exchange 2007, neither the Messaging API (MAPI) client libraries nor CDO 1.2.1 are provided as a part of the base product installation. As a result, there is functionality missing that many applications depend on. Microsoft Exchange MAP
The Messaging API is a COM-like API that provides access to the contents of messaging stores. CDO 1.2.1 (Collaboration Data Objects, version 1.2.1) is a package providing access to Outlook-compatible objects through a COM-based API. Using either CDO or MAPI, a program can connect to a MAPI store, and then perform operations against that store. Starting with Exchange 2007, Microsoft will distribute the MAPI client libraries and CDO 1.2.1 as a Web download.
1. If you have installed a prior version of this package, uninstall it.
2. Click the Download button on this page to start the download
3. Do one of the following:
* To start the installation immediately, click Run.
* To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
* To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
System Requirements:- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- This package will not install on a system on which any version of Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or earlier is installed.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall